Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the Register button on the home page – this will lead you to The ACE Challenge Registration page.
Fill out the registration form with required details and hit Submit.
Each team will be uniquely identified by the Team Leader’s email ID.
Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email
Participation is open to teams only. Students are expected to form a team comprising of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 members from within their campus. Teams may be formed by students in their first year, or second year or a mix of both.
The Case Breakers Round: Cases submitted through the online portal are evaluated by Amazon Business Leaders. Once this exercise is completed, the results will be announced on the ACE website.
The Innovation Challenge: The selected top teams from each of the business areas – Operations and Consumer Business, will be required to come down to Bengaluru to present their cases to a panel of Amazon judges on 11th & 12th August, 2018.
Yes, a student may take part in both areas of the challenge – Operations and Consumer Business subject to one team per business area.
We recommend that you use Mozilla/Chrome browsers while registering on the portal. In rare cases where the Registration/Case page is not responding, please send in your entries to [email protected] and we will make sure that your registration is complete.
You will have to collate all files and put them in a zipped folder and upload the same through the ACE Case page on our portal. Please ensure that there is a White Paper with the relevant solution, accompanied by other documents.
You can log into the portal any number of times within the time limit.
Try refreshing your page. If this does not work, reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
Participation is only open to students belonging to the following list:
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K)
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Shillong (IIM S)
- Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak (IIM R)
- Indian Institute of Management, Raipur (IIM RPR)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi (IIM RCI)
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur (IIM U)
- Indian Institute of Management, Trichy (IIM T)
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM)
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur (XLRI)
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi (FMS)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT KNP)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay (SJMSOM)
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Nanyang Business School, Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Hong Kong University HK
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
For any questions you have, please write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you!